Guest,Welcome to the IT hub
KPO / Operations
Gen Mgmt / Consulting
Chat with Achievers
ERP/ SCM/ CRM
Soft. Config Mgmt
Optg. Sys. Prog.
--Yrs of Exp--
Leading Global Bank
14 - 18 yrs.
Business Development Manager (IT) - Middle East & Africa
Leading Global IT and Analytics Captive
4 - 8 yrs.
View all jobs
'Adolescence of the Indian Executive' by Subramanian K V
- With the opening up of the Indian economy and its integration with the global economy, the author talks about the personal traits and behavioral attributes that an executive today needs to possess to enable him to perform his role effectively. The author also talks about some business opportunities which arise due to these changes.....read more
Telephone Interview Tips
- Here are a few tips to help you prepare for and take telephonic interviews
Job Hopping: The Grass is Greener Outside
- An article on job switching issues, specifically related to frequent job changes
Banking on Consolidation, Cross-selling and Global Sourcing
- Key Trends in the Global Banking Industry: A sector to bank on for continued job growth
Industry vertical-wise breakup of IT exports
- IT Industry: Overview of industry verticals
The Automobile Industry in India: Fasten your seat belts
- Key global Auto Industry trends – Acceleration for Indian Industry and a shift up in careers
Business Intelligence: Foretelling a future boom (Part I)
- Hot careers: Datawarehousing/Business Intelligence
Embedding the seeds of the digital future
- Hot Careers: Embedded Systems Programming
Telecom Industry – Convergent Technologies, Wideband Opportunities
- Key emerging trends in the domestic and global telecom industry
Technical Test Tips
- Tips to help you prepare for Technical Tests
- computerisation in government
Impact of US recession on outsourcing of IT and other services to India
- Do you think the Impact of US recession on outsourcing of IT and other services to India will be positive?
What salary can I expect with 5.5 yrs SAP MM+3.4 yrs in C++ & Java and 4 yrs in Domain exp.
- Hi, I am looking for a change now. I am currently with IBM India and it has been 3.5 years with it. I have not put much attention in the last 3 years on how the salery trends are going for SAP professional and will be useful if some can let me know this. So, I am looking out side of IBM now and would like to know What salery can I expect with 5.5 years SAP MM+3.4 yeears in C++ & Java and 4 years in Domain experience.. Reagrds Venkat
Whats the current Salary trend for a Java/J2EE developer with 3 years of experience
- Whats the salary limit that we can expect for a Java/J2ee developer with 3 years of experience in the IT Industry today?
SAP courses for chartered accountants
Any one working in CA Products like CA Unicenter NSM etc??
- Need some help for CA certification like CUSA etc..
SAP Training in Bangalore
- hi, i have 2+ years of experience in MM related filed from HAL (aerospace industry), i want to have a swith over; can i get some details about the recognised institute in bangalore and how much it may cost.
Switching from IT to Chemical Industry
- What are the things required when one is switching from an IT field to his core field (whatever he/she has studied during Engineering)
additional qualifications that would help a fresher.
- i want to know the anything a fresher could do to improve his standing in the industry, other than doing a pg.
Working in the financial domain
- Salary, Work culture, pressure, skillsets and requirement
How is Kolkata as an IT option?
: Bimal Kumar
Switching from Industry to ERP Implementation (as domain expert)
Should I specialise in a particular vertical or a technology
IT Project Management to Strategic/Process Consulting
Will India benefit from Investment banks’ IT cost-cutting?
Java programmers high on the agenda
Software Quality Assurance - A new career option
Its testing times, hurrah!
Careers Planner: Telecom Analyst
The role of a relationship manager in IT
Tips on a SAP career
Disclaimer: 6bridges.com and its affiliates (6bridges.com), do not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on any of these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages. The opinions expressed under these pages are those of the people who post them and in no way constitutes those of 6bridges.com. 6bridges.com makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided through its service. In no event shall 6bridges.com be liable to any person for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided herein.
copyright: This website is under copyright registration. All rights reserved. All trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Neither 6bridges.com nor its affiliates are affiliated with any school or university.